St. James’ Property Team is made up of five members: Tim Schnicker, Josh Eberhart, Joel Eberhart and Jeff and Christina Swiatek.
This team is tasked with maintaining our church property and buildings. That’s a big job!
In addition to managing lawn care, landscaping, repair and maintenance, they also manage updates and renovations!
Completed projects you may or may not have noticed are:
- Damaged tree removal
- Front entrance landscaping
- Electrical issues
- Fire extinguisher inspection
- Smoke alarms inspected/installed
- Water leak warning system installed
- Water heater expansion tank installed
- Wireless doorbell installed on main entrance
- Sanctuary pews, altar, fellowship tables & chairs cleaned & disinfected
- Storage Shelving Installed
- Gutter drainage pipes moved underground
- researching & collecting bids for sanctuary renovation
- and many more!
For more information about the property team, or to report a maintenance issue, please contact Property Deacon Tim Schnicker at email@example.com